3.0m Hexagonal Wooden Pressure Treated Garden Gazebo with New England Cedar Roof
This stylish Gazebo comes with a New England Cedar roof fitted on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining for additional protection from the rain.
All the Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, pressure treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber is sustainably sourced from well managed forests and comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
A range of accessories are also available which include wooden bench seats and tables, plus cushions and side curtains made from quality outdoor canvas (available in a choice of 3 colours; green, terracotta or cream). Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
- The 3m Hexagonal Garden Gazebo is a compact but striking garden feature
- Can accommodate up to 10 adults or 12 children on matching bench seats (sold separately)
- Made from kiln dried, pressure treated round timber
- Solid and balustrade infill panels
- Floor Timber Deck Board
- Attractive powder coated corner braces
- Hand built in the UK
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Weight: 1048kg
- Natural Timber
- Up to 6 weeks
- Natural Timber; Mixed Softwood / Radiata Pine
- Hexagonal roof of New England Cedar
- Dimensions: (cm) 303 x 330 x 285
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; Traditional Timber and Country Thatch
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and can take up to 6 weeks to deliver and install. Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.