3.5m Square Wooden Hot Tub Gazebo with Traditional Timber Roof - no base
This Square Garden Gazebo comes with a Traditional Timber roof laid over a water-proof Tricoya lining giving it added protection. Made with kiln dried, rounded timber uprights, it has an attractive smooth sanded finish.
The pressure treatment applied to the timber also gives a 15 year anti-rot guarantee against decay. Balustrade infill panels are also added to 3 sides.
For added privacy and shelter, drop down curtains are available for our Square Gazebos. These optional accessories are available as a set of 4 and in a choice of 3 colours; green, terracotta or cream. They are made from quality outdoor marine canvas, which is water repellent and fade resistant. All our Gazebos are hand built to order in the UK and include delivery and installation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Gazebo accessories are not for sale as stand alone products and must be purchased at the same time as one of our range of Forest Gazebos. Please contact us for more help or information.
- The 3.5m Square Garden Gazebo is an ideal setting for a spa or hot tub
- Made from kiln dried, pressure treated round timber
- Balustrade infill panels on 3 sides
- Attractive powder coated corner braces
- Hand built in the UK
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Dimensions: 314 x 367 x 367
- Weight: 1704
- Natural Timber
- Mixed Softwood / Radiata Pine
- Drop Curtains (set of 4) available in 3 colours
- Also available with New England Cedar Roof
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and can take up to 6 weeks to deliver and install. Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only. A surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.