3.6m Hexagonal Gazebo with Country Thatch Roof & Green Roof Lining
This stylish Gazebo comes with a Country Thatch roof fitted with a green, heavy duty, weather-proof, quality outdoor canvas lining.
The timber used to construct the Gazebo uprights is kiln dried Radiata Pine which has been pressure treated to give a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. The rounded timber has an attractive smooth sanded finish, as well as being sustainably sourced from well managed forests.
There are a range of accessories and colour choices available to provide the finishing touches to your Gazebo. The side curtains and bench cushions are made from quality fade and water resistant outdoor canvas (available in green, terracotta or cream), and the hand made bench seats and tables from pressure treated softwood. These Gazebos are hand built in the UK and include delivery and installation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Gazebo accessories are not for sale as stand alone products and must be purchased at the same time as one of our range of Forest Gazebos. Please contact us for more help or information.
- The 3.6 m Hexagonal Garden Gazebo is perfect for outdoor dining.
- Can comfortably seat up to 10 adults or 14 children on matching bench seats (sold separately)
- Made from kiln dried, pressure treated round timber
- Solid and balustrade infill panels
- Attractive powder coated corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3.0m, 4.0m and 4.7m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; Traditional Timber and New England Cedar
- Hand built in the UK
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Dimensions: 314 x 377 x 330
- Weight: 1257
- Natural Timber
- Up to 6 weeks
- Mixed Softwood / Radiata Pine
- Floor: Timber Deck Board
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and can take up to 6 weeks to deliver and install. Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.