6x4 Wooden Apex Overlap Dip Treated Double Door Garden Patio Shed
Straight cut boards are overlapped during construction, which allows for natural movement of the timber through the changing seasons and aids water run-off. The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt.
The double doors of this building are braced with strong double “Z” framing, has hidden hinges and are fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be used with your own padlock to make it secure. It can be hung either side of the door opening to suit your garden.
The dip treatment that has been applied protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 6x4 Apex Shed is supplied with a 10 year guarantee against rot with annual retreatment.
These garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- No windows so your possessions are not on show
- Strong double doors with double “Z” framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- Smooth planed barge boards and finial
- 7mm overlap cladding
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor and 28x28mm framing
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dimensions: (cm) 213 x 191 x 122
- Weight: 99kg
- Golden Brown
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.