6x4 Wooden Pent Overlap Dip Treated Single Door Garden Patio Shed Glazed Window
The straight cut boards are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and ensure rain water run-off. The roof and floor are made from solid sheet material while the roof is finished with black sand felt.
The window is glazed using unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, and fixed with security screws.
The door of this Forest shed is braced with strong double “Z” framing, has secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch. The window can be located on either side of the shed during assembly.
The dip treatment that has been applied at the factory protects the timber from rot and fungal decay. This 6x4 Pent Shed is supplied with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee with annual retreatment.
Forest garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest
- Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double “Z” framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security
- 7mm overlap cladding
- 8mm – 9mm solid sheet roof and floor and 28x28mm framing
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dimensions: (cm) 191 x 182 x 129
- Weight: 110kg
- Golden Brown
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.