8x6 Wooden Apex Shiplap Dip Treated Double Door Garden Shed 2 Glazed Windows
An attractive building for your garden with smooth planed finial and barge boards to finish the look of this shed.
The shed walls are made using high quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove boards which have been dip treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly re-treated with a timber preservative.
The sturdy doors are braced with strong double “Z” framing and fixed with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed and can be hung either side of the opening.
The two fixed windows are made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. They are also fixed with security screws, which cannot be unscrewed, for an extra level of protection for your belongings.
The solid timber boarded floor is pressure treated for longevity and the weather proof mineral felted roof is constructed from durable sheet material.
Forest sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Shiplap Dip Treated 8x6 Apex Shed Double Doors from Forest
- Dip treated with a 10 year anti-rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated solid timber boarded floor
- Windows glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength
- Weather proof mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge boards
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dimensions: (cm) 221 x 191 x 240
- Weight: 205kg
- Golden Brown
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.