Forest Garden Oakley Double Door Fully Glazed Summerhouse 7x7
Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off, while a high quality mineral-felted roof ensures the building is water-tight. The solid timber-boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for things such as furniture.
The timber used for these summerhouses has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
All windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, which is lightweight and a much safer alternative to glass and the smooth planed scalloped barge boards and decorative finial finish this summerhouse house off nicely.
- The 7x7 Oakley Summerhouse will give you a luxury place to sit and enjoy your garden from
- Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off
- Timber has been pressure treated to give you a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse and helps flood the interior with natural light
- The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, a lightweight, safer alternative to glass.
- Overlap cladding suitable for additional treatment or paint
- The Oakley Summerhouse is also available in the following sizes: 7x5 and 8x6
Dimensions (cm): 222 x 219 x 207
- Footprint (cm) - 207 x 207
- Eaves Height (mm) - 1634
- Construction Material - Mixed Softwood
- Glazing - Yes
- No. of windows - 8
- Doors - Double
- Door opening size (cm) - 165.1 x 114.2
- Floor construction - Boarded
- Roof construction - OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof covering - Green Mineral Felt
- Treatment - Pressure Treated
- Framing - PAR Plained
Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.