Forest Shiplap Pressure Treated 300 Litre Capacity Garden Storage Box Chest
The box has a small footprint and subtly fits by a front or back door, on a patio or in a garage or workshop.
It is constructed using quality, smooth-planed, interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards that have been treated with an anti-fungal preservative, forced into the timber under pressure. This gives a 15 year guarantee against rot.
The floor is mounted on pressure treated bearers to raise the box off the ground and keep it dry.
The lightweight lift-up lid is hinged and the practical handle enables quick and easy access to the items inside. Finished in a natural timber colour, the high quality green mineral roof felt keeps it weatherproof.
Robust and attractive storage unit perfect for keeping smaller garden items, muddy boots and the kid’s toys tidied away. Small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a door, on a patio or in a garage/workshop
- Approximately 300 litre capacity
- Lightweight lift-up lid is hinged to enable quick and easy access to everything inside
- Natural timber colour and with smooth-planed decorative barge boards
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- High quality mineral felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 64 x 108 x 55
- Imperial: 2'1" x 3'6" x 1'10" (approx)
- Weight: 27kg
- Natural Timber
- Pent roof
- Shiplap tongue & groove
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.