Forest Wooden Pent Dip Treated Large Outdoor Garden Store Shed Double Doors
The double doors offer easy access to the spacious 2000 litre interior and contents can be easily secured with an additional padlock to the plate hasp and staple latch closure.
Made from traditional overlap panels, this versatile unit is mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The timber is dip treated to give a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Large Outdoor Store has a golden-brown finish.
The front of the unit is finished with smooth-planed barge boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels. The clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference or position.
Versatile and spacious Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture. Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity (approximate)
- Clever design means the felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from dip treated timber with a 10 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- 145 x 193 x 85cm (approx 4'9" x 6'4" x 2'10")
- Weight 78kg
- Colour Golden Brown
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.