Forest Wooden Pressure Treated Apex Tall Garden, Patio Store, Shed Double Doors
The relatively small footprint means it is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and will blend attractively into any garden.
The store is made from traditional pressure treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards. The front has attractive, smooth-planed interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels.
The felted Apex roof keeps the store weathertight and the floor is mounted on pressure treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry. The double doors are fitted with a plate hasp and staple latch that can be securely fastened with an additional padlock.
Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment. Also available with Pent roof.
- Approximately 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple fastening and additional secured with a padlock (not included)
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- 183 x 110 x 51 (6'0" x 3'6" x 1'8" approx)
- Weight 51kg
- Natural Timber
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.