Ripon Log Cabin 4.0m x 2.8m Summerhouse, Studio, Retreat, Separate Storage Area
Whether you need a home office an extra bedroom a gym or just a traditional garden summerhouse this cabin provides a real way of creating extra living space without the need to extend your property. The Ripon Log Cabin can be used as a summerhouse to wind away the hours or a home office to make the absolutely best working environment, to expand your business it can be an ideal garden retreat, extra bedroom or studio. A real way of creating extra living space without the need to extend your property.You will find though more and more people are using these quality log cabins for either a workshop or hobby room.
Our log cabins provide a real way of creating extra living space without the need to extend your home. Mortice door locks, adjustable hinges and attractive roof shingles are supplied on all models as standard. The precision engineered logs are machined with chalet cut corners, a joint with a 6 sided profile which provides maximum resilience and stability against the UK's wind and rain. The logs are manufactured from kiln dried timber, a process which extract moisture to an exact level. This method of drying minimises the risk of splitting and reduces warping to an absolute minimum. Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. Natural Timber. A good quality solvent based preservative treatment should be applied to both the inside and outside of the cabin within 3 weeks of assembly.
- Ideal Home Office, Craft room, Summerhouse, Workshop
- Seperate storage area with own lockable door for access
- Double Glazed
- 34mm machined logs
- Chalet cut corners to provide maximum resilience and stability against wind and rain.
- Manufactured from kiln dried FSC certified timber
- Green/grey fleck rectangular roof shingles roof covering
- Dimensions (cm): 250 x 424 x 336
- Treatment - Kiln Dried
- Colour - Natural Timber
- Eaves Height - 2050mm
- Roof Overhang (Porch) - 200mm
- Construction Material - 34mm machined logs
- Glazing - Double Glazed
- Number of Doors - Double
- Number of Windows - 2 opening
- Floor Construction - 19mm tongue and groove
- Roof Construction - 19mm tongue and groove
- Roof Covering - shingles
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take up to 28 days for the delivery. Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance).
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.