Shiplap Apex Pressure Treated 600L Capacity Garden, Patio, Store, Shed
It is easy to store taller items such as forks, spades, garden cutting tools and brooms due to its height.
This unit can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting due to the relatively compact footprint. The subtle design has a robust interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction made from smooth-planed, pressure treated boards with a natural colour finish.
An anti-fungal preservative gives the store a 15 year guarantee against rot and decay. The floor is mounted on pressure treated bearers that raise the unit off the ground to keep it dry and the roof is finished with a high quality mineral felt.
There are hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple fastening to allow the contents to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock (not included.)
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximately 600 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 138cm x 110cm x 51cm - Imperial: (4'6" x 3'6" x 1'8" approx)
- Weight: 46kg
- Natural timber.
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.