Shiplap Pent Pressure Treated Tall, 750 Litre Capacity Garden, Patio Store Shed
With a capacity of 750 litres and roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture – keeping your garden neat and free from clutter.
Manufactured using smooth-planed, tight fitting, Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been treated with an anti-fungal preservative. This pressure treated finish gives a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
The front is finished with decorative smooth-planed barge boards. To keep the store weathertight, high quality mineral felt is fitted to the Pent roof, which can be assembled sloping backwards or forward to suit personal preference and position. The Garden Store is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors are finished with a plate hasp and staple fastening and the contents can be further secured by using an additional padlock.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximately 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple fastening and additional secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the mineral felted roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 178 x 108 x 55cm (Imperial 5'10" x 3'6" x 1'10" approx)
- Weight: 58kg
- Natural Timber
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.