Shiplap Pressure Treated Apex Large 2000L Capacity Outdoor Store Container
Double doors provide easy access to store garden furniture, barbeques and larger equipment easily. With a generous 2000 litre capacity, this versatile unit is also perfect for use as a mower store or bike store.
This robust Outdoor Store is manufactured using interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove, smooth-planed, pressure treated boards. It is mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water and the front is finished with smooth-planed decorative barge boards. The anti-rot preservative gives a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. The unit is further protected from the weather with its high quality green mineral felted roof.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 152 x 198 x 81 (Imperial 4'11" x 6'5" x 2'8" approx)
- Weight: 95kg
- Natural Timber
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.