Shiplap Pressure Treated Pent Large 2000L Capacity Outdoor Store Container
This robust, high quality Outdoor Store is manufactured using smooth-planed, pressure treated, interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards and will look good in any garden. This subtle yet practical unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The pressure treated store has a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. Additional smooth-planed decorative barge boards give the front an attractive finish.
The doors be closed using the plate hasp and staple fastening and secured further with the use of an additional padlock. The clever design also means the high quality, green mineral felted Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple closure for use with additional padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- Clever design means the green mineral felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 145 x 193 x 85 (Imperial - 4'9" x 6'4" x 2'10" approx)
- Weight: 93kg
- Natural Timber
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.