Whitby Extended Wooden Pressure Treated Tall, Wide Whalebone Arch 2.58m High
The arch feature posts with an extended curved section that can only be achieved using carefully cut and laminated timber. The posts are linked with thick section rails and cross at the top to create a graceful and unique garden structure. Delivered flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a quick and simple build.
- Unique garden arch design inspired by the iconic Whitby whalebone arch
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- Thick section rails are perfect for training climbing plants
- Generous 1.4m between posts
- Dimensions (cm): 258 x 154 x 150
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance)
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.