Wooden Overlap Pressure Treated Garden Patio Storage Tool Shed Chest Container
Completely constructed from FSC®-certified timber, which is the only wood certification scheme endorsed by the major environmental charities, the durable 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding is not only responsibly sourced, but built to last. Pressure-treated bearers keep the 8mm OSB floor off the ground to protect the box and ensure that your stored items remain dry.
The 8mm OSB lid boasts a green mineral felt covering, so you can rest assured that the store’s contents will enjoy outstanding protection from the elements, whilst the lid’s light weight makes it easy to quickly access your boots and the dog’s lead before going on a walk.
This superior garden storage box boasts a 15-year anti-rot warranty, is pressure-treated, and requires no further treatment, saving you money and leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
Exceptionally easy to assemble, this outdoor storage box comes to you with both instructions and fixings. Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Perfect for keeping smaller garden items, muddy boots and kid’s toys out of sight.
- Small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a door, on a patio or in a garage/workshop
- 15-year anti-rot warranty
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC®-certified timber
- 300-litre capacity
- Pressure-treated floor bearers
- Lightweight lid with mineral felt covering
- Dimensions: (cm) 64 x 108 x 55
PLEASE NOTE: These products are delivered direct from the manufacturer and will take Approximately 7-14 days for the delivery (normally about a week for delivery). Delivery price is to England, Wales and lower Scotland only, a surcharge may apply to other areas and the islands (we can not deliver these to some of the islands directly so please contact us for assistance.
We aim to dispatch all orders within one working day.
Next & Named Day Delivery
Delivery of Small items by Royal Mail services (UK)
Delivery of Medium items by courier services (UK)
Delivery of Large, Bulky and Heavy items by courier or Freight services (UK)
These deliveries will normally be specified on the product page and can take from 2 - 20 days depending on the product and delivery service.
Royal Mail deliveries have an aim of 5-7 working days. Please be aware these are only an "aim" and are not guaranteed, please allow up to 21 days for delivery on Royal Mail services.
- All goods should be unopened, unused and in re-saleable condition.
- Returns are at the buyers expense.
- Goods that are found to be defective will be replaced or refunded in full.
- International Returns will always be at the buyers expense, please ensure you are happy with this prior to purchase.